Deburring, finish grinding, edge rounding and oxide layer removal in house at Mayer
Our machinery is well positioned to efficiently support our customers in deburring, finish grinding, edge rounding and oxide layer removal from laser parts. With our experienced staff and the Timesavers 42 RB Series multi-rotary brush machine, we achieve top quality. Eight brushes are used to evenly deburr and perfectly round the edges of the metal. This enables us to produce a rounding radius of 2 mm.
- Suitable for deburring different materials such as stainless steel, steel, aluminum, etc.
- Suitable for deburring small (50 mm) and large workpieces (up to 1350 mm).
- Perfect edge rounding (radius up to 2 mm).
- Sanding belt unit for removing high burrs or for a sanding finish.
- Processing of different materials with suitable wet suction.
- Processing of flat, shaped and 3D workpieces with embossing/forming.