Anyone who regards simple operation and high performance as one of the most important criteria for effective working will hit the bull’s eye with the TM 1810. In addition, the separate drive of the slewing ring and the earth conveyor makes the machine extremely easy to operate and maintain.
Advantages of the TM 1810 at a glance:
- Turntable in smooth circular system (T16)
- Centred planting holes
- Central adjustment of pot sizes for round and square pots
- Separate, infinitely mechanical control of turntable and elevator
- Single-stage drilling motor with left and right-hand rotation
- Take-off 180° around the turntable possible
- Compatible with prevailing automation systems
- Conveys soil without harming its structure
- Soil elevator with two speed levels
- Open hopper for different filling methods
- Safety standard conforms to tatest EC guidelines
Thanks to an extensive range of accessories, we are also able to offer you individual solutions for special purposes. Are you interested in the Mayer potting machine TM 1810? We look forward to your inquiry!