The Mayer Conveyor Belts
The wide range of Mayer conveyor belts currently includes 4 different types. Single conveyor belts with fixed or variable adjustable motors as well as cardan shaft belts. The latter are available as driving cardan shaft belts with motor, which can drive the so-called clutch belts over a total distance of up to 36m.
- Conveyor belts with a motor, without cardan shaft, fixed speed
- Conveyor belts with a motor, without cardan shaft, variable speed
- Conveyor belts with a motor, with cardan shaft, variable speed
- Conveyor belts without a motor, with cardan shaft
All Mayer conveyor belts with cardan shafts are compatible with most well-known third-party brands and can therefore be flexibly integrated into your existing system. Mayer conveyor belts with fixed speed are ideally suited for use in combination with pot robots when equipped with an additional frequency converter.
Currently, we offer Mayer conveyor belts in standard sizes of 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 meters. Widths range from 17, 21, 25 up to 30 centimeters. Special lengths as well as widths are available upon request.
The range of Mayer conveyor belts is rounded off by an extensive range of accessories. These include, in particular, height-adjustable stands, power supply cables in various lengths, guide rod diverters for pots, belt diverter on stand, rigid fork for various pot sizes and widths, scissor fork for back (various inserts), limit switch with cable, additional socket on conveyor belt incl. attachment in the factory, and much more.
- We are available for you – by phone, e-mail and fax.
- We support you with your individual project
- We are happy to set up a video meeting for you via Microsoft Teams or Zoom
- Under exact observance of travel, contact and hygiene rules, we are also happy to come to you personally.