We are very pleased to present you the latest development from Mayer: the buffer belt PT 5000 !
With the buffer belt PT 5000, Mayer is once again expanding its portfolio in the area of pot and tray handling.
Designed for a long service life, the base of the table consists of high-quality profile system aluminum, a stable, multi-layer belt cover, rubberized drive and deflection roller and a substructure made of weather-resistant, galvanized sheet metal.
The buffer table can be customized to meet your needs and integrated into your new or existing facility. It is available in a length of 5.00 to 12.00m and a width of 2.00m (special dimensions on request).
We offer the push over unit with a straight bar or with a custom-made template. Optionally, the template is also available with a pneumatic cylinder to push over the pots in a triangular formation. The buffer belt is available in width up to 40cm. The double bearing of the push over unit ensures maximum stability, especially with heavy pots.
The pre-collection belt of the PT 5000 is optionally available with a clocked 850mm collector belt, a belt with pneumatic stop cylinders or with a mechanical clicker system. The control system and control cabinet are equipped with a touch screen with Industry 4.0 connection, which allows intuitive handling and easy programming of additional pot sizes. In addition, there is a storage of the performance data for evaluation and the data can be mirrored on smartphone or tablet.
*Images contain optional equipment
Advantages of the PT 5000 at a glance:
- Buffer table:
- High quality durable belt
- Rubberized drive and idler pulley
- Substructure made of weather-resistant galvanized sheet metal
- Starting aids for forklift trucks
- Push over unit:
- Push over unit with straight bar or custom made template
- Optionally with pneumatic cylinders for pot positioning
- Double bearings for maximum stability with heavy pots and smooth run
- Buffer belt available in width up to 40cm
- Pre-collection belt
- Clocked 850mm collector belt
- Belt with pneumatic stop cylinders
- Mechanical clicker system
- Control cabinet:
- Touchscreen with Industry 4.0 connection
- Easy programming of additional pot sizes
- Mirroring of data to smartphone or tablet
- Storage of the performance data for evaluation
- Length: 5.00 to 12.00m
- Width: 2.00m
- For pots and trays
- Special dimensions upon request
Watch the PT 5000 in action:
Our PT 5000 info brochure
Read more about our new buffer belt PT 5000.
To browse and download.
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
For more information about our machine portfolio and service, please contact your Mayer representative or send us an email to email@example.com. We look forward to your inquiry!
- We are available for you – by phone, e-mail and fax.
- We support you with your individual project
- We are happy to set up a video meeting for you via Microsoft Teams or Zoom
- Under exact observance of travel, contact and hygiene rules, we are also happy to come to you personally.
To stay up to date on all things Mayer Planting Systems, follow us on our social media channels and subscribe to our newsletter.