We are very pleased to present you the latest development from Mayer: the buffer belt PT 5000 !
With the buffer belt PT 5000, Mayer is once again expanding its portfolio in the area of pot and tray handling.
Designed for a long service life, the base of the table consists of high-quality profile system aluminum, a stable, multi-layer belt cover, rubberized drive and deflection roller and a substructure made of weather-resistant, galvanized sheet metal.
The buffer table can be customized to meet your needs and integrated into your new or existing facility. It is available in a length of 5.00 to 12.00m and a width of 2.00m (special dimensions on request).
We offer the push over unit with a straight bar or with a custom-made template. Optionally, the template is also available with a pneumatic cylinder to push over the pots in a triangular formation. The buffer belt is available in width up to 40cm. The double bearing of the push over unit ensures maximum stability, especially with heavy pots.
The pre-collection belt of the PT 5000 is optionally available with a clocked 850mm collector belt, a belt with pneumatic stop cylinders or with a mechanical clicker system. The control system and control cabinet are equipped with a touch screen with Industry 4.0 connection, which allows intuitive handling and easy programming of additional pot sizes. In addition, there is a storage of the performance data for evaluation and the data can be mirrored on smartphone or tablet.
*Images contain optional equipment
Advantages of the PT 5000 at a glance:
- Buffer table:
- High quality durable belt
- Rubberized drive and idler pulley
- Substructure made of weather-resistant galvanized sheet metal
- Starting aids for forklift trucks
- Push over unit:
- Push over unit with straight bar or custom made template
- Optionally with pneumatic cylinders for pot positioning
- Double bearings for maximum stability with heavy pots and smooth run
- Buffer belt available in width up to 40cm
- Pre-collection belt
- Clocked 850mm collector belt
- Belt with pneumatic stop cylinders
- Mechanical clicker system
- Control cabinet:
- Touchscreen with Industry 4.0 connection
- Easy programming of additional pot sizes
- Mirroring of data to smartphone or tablet
- Storage of the performance data for evaluation
- Length: 5.00 to 12.00m
- Width: 2.00m
- For pots and trays
- Special dimensions upon request
Watch the PT 5000 in action:
Our PT 5000 info brochure
Read more about our new buffer belt PT 5000.
To browse and download.
- We are available for you – by phone, e-mail and fax.
- We support you with your individual project
- We are happy to set up a video meeting for you via Microsoft Teams or Zoom
- Under exact observance of travel, contact and hygiene rules, we are also happy to come to you personally.