Standard-compliant and cost-efficient thin sheet metal welding of the highest quality !
On an area of more than 20,000 square meters, we offer a unique vertical range of manufacture at our Hungarian location and a modern machinery, which enables fast response and short delivery times. One of our core competencies is thin sheet metal welding.
Despite the low material thickness of sheet metal, a joint must be created that provides stability and minimizes the risk of material changes. Depending on the material and requirements, one of three common welding processes must be used.
- Metal active gas welding (MAG) is suitable for non-alloy and low-alloy steels. It has a relatively high process speed, high weld strength and low distortion.
- Metal inert gas (MIG) welding is suitable for nonferrous metals and high-alloy steels. Only minor deformation occurs due to the sparse heat input. In addition, no slag is formed and no oxidation occurs.
- Tungsten inert gas welding (TIG) is slower compared to the metal shielding gas processes, but can be used in all positions and results in the best seam quality.
Mayer Laser & Sheet Metal Technology offers standard-compliant MAG, MIG and TIG welding. The combination of trained specialists and our own raw material purchasing promises above-average quality. Our welding robot also enables us to weld components particularly cost-effectively. Of course, we are certified according to the quality management standard DIN ISO 9001-2015. Our efficient team at the Kisfalud site works efficiently, enabling a particularly high throughput.
Our welding robot in action
Your advantages at a glance
For more information about our machine portfolio and service, please contact your Mayer representative or send us an email to . We look forward to your inquiry!
- We are available for you – by phone, email, fax and social media.
- We support you with your individual project
- We are happy to set up a video meeting for you via Microsoft Teams or Zoom
- Under exact observance of travel, contact and hygiene rules, we are also happy to come to you personally.