Another successful shipping of our PT 5000
And another buffer table PT 5000 was successfully delivered to one of our customers. From our production hall, the 8-meter-long and 2-meter-wide PT 5000 was loaded onto a heavy transporter via crane. The buffer table is transported fully assembled and is thus immediately ready for use when it arrives at the customer’s site.
Designed for a long service life, the base of the table consists of high-quality aluminum profile system, a stable, multi-layer belt cover, rubberized drive and deflection roller and a substructure made of weather-resistant, galvanized sheet metal. The buffer table can be customized to meet your needs and integrated into your new or existing facility. It is available in a length of 5.00 to 12.00m and a width of 2.00m (special dimensions on request).
We offer the push over unit with a straight bar or with a custom-made template. Optionally, the template is also available with a pneumatic cylinder to push over the pots in a triangular formation. The standard width of the push over unit is 30cm, optionally up to 40cm is possible. The double bearing of the push over unit ensures maximum stability, especially with heavy pots.
The pre-collection belt of the PT 5000 is optionally available with a clocked 850mm collector belt, a belt with pneumatic stop cylinders or with a mechanical clicker system. The control system and control cabinet are equipped with a touch screen with Industry 4.0 connection, which allows intuitive handling and easy programming of additional pot sizes. In addition, there is a storage of the performance data for evaluation and the data can be mirrored on smartphone or tablet.
*Images contain optional equipment
Advantages of the PT 5000 at a glance:
- Buffer table:
- High quality durable belt
- Rubberized drive and idler pulley
- Substructure made of weather-resistant galvanized sheet metal
- Starting aids for forklift trucks
- Push over unit:
- Push over unit with straight bar or custom made template
- Optionally with pneumatic cylinders for pot positioning
- Double bearings for maximum stability with heavy pots
- Buffer belt available in width up to 40cm
- Pre-collection belt
- Clocked 850mm collector belt
- Belt with pneumatic stop cylinders
- Mechanical clicker system
- Control cabinet:
- Touchscreen with Industry 4.0 connection
- Easy programming of additional pot sizes
- Mirroring of data to smartphone or tablet
- Storage of the performance data for evaluation
- Length: 5.00 to 12.00m
- Width: 2.00m
- For pots and trays
- Special dimensions upon request
Our PT 5000 info brochure
Learn more about our new buffer belt PT 5000.
To browse and download.
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
For more information about our machine portfolio and service, please contact your Mayer representative or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to your inquiry!
- We are available for you – by phone, e-mail and fax.
- We support you with your individual project
- We are happy to set up a video meeting for you via Microsoft Teams or Zoom
- Under exact observance of travel, contact and hygiene rules, we are also happy to come to you personally.
To stay up to date on all things Mayer Planting Systems, follow us on our social media channels and subscribe to our newsletter.